Tristyn Albright, Beaded Baskets

Check out these wonderful beaded baskets by Tristy Albright

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

You can find these and more in her newly opened etsy shop: http://www.etsy.com/people/TristynAlbright#


A little bit about her


I have always had a love for all things relating to art. Since third grade, under the guidance of my quirky elementary school art teacher, I have had the blessing and the curse of knowing exactly what I wanted to do for the rest of my life--create art. Throughout middle school and high school my respective art teachers aided in further nurturing my love for art and expanding my knowledge and abilities in various mediums. The ability to work in a wide-range of mediums has been great in allowing me to avoid boredom; however, the majority of my time is spent creating work and experimenting with fiber art techniques. My enthusiasm for fibers grew when I entered the BFA Crafts program at Kutztown University, but does not stop with weaving and surface design. Photography, drawing, and painting are also integral areas of creative exploration. Most recently I have expanded my pursuits to include watercolor. I am currently working on further developing my artwork and participating in craft shows and exhibitions before continuing my education toward a Masters in Fine Arts.



visit my website to see more of what I do and where you can see my work: www.tristynalbright.com Pin It

No comments: