Studio Clean Out Update

I'm still working on cleaning out my studio and either using what I have or giving things away before going out and buying more. The yarn supply is going down, but there is still a little bit left. I gave a friend with three kids a bunch of paper that I've been storing in there for who knows how long, as well as some chalk and oil pastels that I stil had from high school, and some stamps. I had some leather scarps that I took into school for my students to use. I have a basket full of thin strips of school that I think I am also going to take into school to use to decorate for the Life Skills Prom. It does really feel good to be cleaning things out, and having items put to a good use instead of just sitting there taking up space.

Here are three more pieces that I've fiinished, all can now be found in my etsy shop.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Studio Clean outProjects: 27

Balls of yarn: 28

Cones of Yarn: 20

Spools if thread: 5

Beads: 10 Pin It

No comments: