My Work

I've really been trying to keep myself busy in my studio. I have a two day craft show in Lancaster coming up the beginning of May, and I really want to be sure that I have  a lot of work. I'm also working on figuring out how I want to lay out my booth.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

To create this piece I chain crocheted 4 different colors or yarn together, and made really long chains. I then took those chains and allowed some of them to be free, and braided the ends of them together.

I was also having fun playing with my camera and took some new photos of my studio. Most of the photos are actually of the ceiling in my studio.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket


PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Pin It

No comments: