Spring Scarves by Fabricatedends

I've been really busy in my studio the last few days and am excited to share what I've been working on. I decided to create a line of scarves that are more light weight for the spring. If you're like me, no matter what the weather its fun to wear a scarf to add a little color and flair to an outfit. My first braided scarf happened after I greatly miscalculated when creating a piece for my mom for Christmas. At the time I wasn't very interested in the design, but then it hit me, and I got really excited. I love when mistakes turn into something wonderful. Most of the scarf designs that I end up loving began as a way to fix a mistake. I try really hard not to waste any yarn, and not to abandon a piece, which forces me to problem solve.

Let me know what you think of this design. These are perfect gifts for Mother's Day, don't forget May 8th. My mom has already been dropping hints about the ones that she wants. 

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

More colors coming!

Studio Clean Out

Projects: 22

Balls of yarn: 28

Cones of Yarn: 15

Spools if thread: 5

Beads: 10 Pin It

No comments: