Handmade Wedding Gift

I hate to do things last minute, but this year around the holidays it seemed that all of the gifts that I was making were being made last minute. I had decided to make a blanket for my cousin's wedding and started in plently of time, well it would have been plenty of time had I not started over twice. Things just didn't seem to be working right. So I ended up starting the blanket that I actually gave them the evening before the wedding.

I crocheted with two strands of yarn and a large hook which helped the process to go quickly. I did double crochet for the whole piece and was happy with how it turned out. I got the blanket completed in about 5 hours. I have sworn to myself that I"m going to start making gifts early for Christmas next year. We'll see if that actually happens.

PhotobucketPhotobucket Pin It

1 comment:

wahab said...

Wedding Gifts funny Wedding Cake Toppers Bride PINCH Groom BUTT Sexy Frugality runs in my family.I had a request for a card for a wedding this week .I remembered the wedding colors included burgundy.
wedding gifts