Crocheted Cowl

Well somehow it's Wednesday and I haven't posted anything yet this week. Life just seems to be a bit crazy right now, and I haven't had much time to sit down at the computer.

I am determined to get my Christmas orders filled, Christmas presents made, the house decorated, and find some time to relax. It seems that I have so many ideas floating through my head right now, but I just don't have enough hours in the studio to get them out. I think that is one of the things that I am most looking forward to with the upcoming holiday, time in my studio!

Here are a few pieces that I just finished this week. I've really been having fun doing more crocheting lately, I really seem to go in spurts with how much I crochet. At the moment I've been crocheting so much that I"m in physical therapy because my form arms were starting to ache and tingle. No worries though, nothing a little stretching and strength training can't fix.

Photobucket

This piece is in progess, I just ran out of yarn, so as soon as I'm finished with this post I'm heading to the yarn store , so that hopefully I can complete this piece this week. Look for these coming soon in my etsy shop, http://etsy.com/shop/amberkane

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket Pin It

No comments: