Looking Back

I love teaching art, but once I say goodbye to summer vacation, I hate to see how much less art I make. I do try really hard to get in my studio every night, but sometimes it's only for an hour. While I love creating, I have trouble getting myself to make things during the week.I'm often tired by the time that I get home from work, and sometimes the idea of making, just seems like more work. However, if I can get myself into my studio and begin making, usually I quickly began to fall in love with whatever I am doing and it doesn't seem like work. I just wish I didn't have to fight with myself about getting in there and creating.

Do you have trouble finding time for your art? What works best for you?

Here are my two most recent pieces.

Photobucket Photobucket Pin It

No comments: