Cozy Fall

I love fall weather. It's just perfect, not too hot and not to cold. During the day teh temperature is perfect for riding my bike, and in the evening I love putting on a sweatshirt and curling up in a blanket. Fall is the perfect time to sit outside and sip on a cup of hot coffee and enjoy the wonderful colors of the leaves. This etsy shop is filled with wonderful cozy fallitems.http://www.etsy.com/shop/natalya1905?ref=seller_info

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Here's some information about Natalya, maker of all of these wonderful creations

I’ve been knitting for as long as I can remember. When I was four or five, our adorable kindergarten teacher asked all the girls to bring knitting needles and some yarn to knit with. I still remember those hysterically yellow plastic needles and unbearably green acrylic yarn. Of course, we started with a scarf. Hats, gloves, sweaters and everything else followed.




I'm a perfectionist and take pride in my work. Since it's impossible to guarantee a perfect fit of clothes with an Internet shop, I'm offering mostly accessories: hats, scarves, moccasin slippers, arm and leg warmers, yoga socks, cup cozies, etc. All my creations are my own designs, and I truly enjoy thinking of something new every time.



My knitter's dream is to have a roomy attic as my studio - full of gorgeous handmade and vintage items from my fellow Etsians, with a coffee table and cozy armchairs for our meetings, all white and facing the ocean shore. Pin It

No comments: