Summer Vacation

I just returned home after spending a wonderful week at Ocean City Maryland with my extended family, but I was ready to return home to my husband our dog and cat. I'm also ready to get back into the studio, and creating once again.

Our family has been going on this trip for years, and it is always great to get to see everyone. It has become a tradition to go out for pizza in the evenings at the Dow Roller, and this year we discovered that for the last ten years we have been double tipping. The tip is already included in the bill as we are always a large group, and then we always leave a tip on top of that. I believe that our waiter was a bit disappointed when I caught this mistake and no longer received a 40% tip.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Pin It

No comments: