Back to school with Jenny N Design

Although I keep trying to deny it, my summer vacation is quickly, far too quckily slipping away. All too soon I will hear the beeping of my alarm clock, not have the option of hitting the snooze button, and hope on my bike and ride through the dark cool morning to work. While I love teaching, it's always hard to let go over the warm summer days, where I all I really have to do is whatever I feel like doing. However, I think that perhaps having one of these lovely bags to start the first day of school, might soften the load of all of the lesson plans and paperwork.

So stop by and pick yourself up a great bag to help with that first day back tow work, or just the harsh reality of saying goodbye to summer http://www.etsy.com/shop/jennyndesign

Photobucket                                Photobucket Photobucket Pin It

No comments: