Fringe Seed Bead Bracelet

Photobucket

Sorry it has been so long since I've blogged. I"m hoping to start doing better, I promise. I seem to have gone into a long break from making art and was having a lot of trouble getting myself back into my studio, can you relate? Anyway I decided to sign up for some jewelry classes in the hopes that would help me to get back into the swing of things. I took this class at http://www.potomacbeads.com/index.html. They have great classes for people of all levels. I highly recommend taking a few of their classes, or just visiting the store to check out their amazing bead selection. However, be careful, for a lover of jewerly, this place can be dangerous for the check book. There are so many great beads it's hard to walk away without buying half of the store.

I made this bracelet with Miyuki seed beads sizes 6,8, and 11. It's really rather simple once you get started as long as you don't mind stringing tiny beads! I"m taking another class tomorrow. I'll post photos from that class as soon  as a finish the piece.

I"m always tooking for great workshops and classes to take in the Mechanicsburg area, if you have any that you would recommend please pass along the info.

If you like this bracelet, but dont' want to make one, here are a few etsy shops that sell great seed bead bracelets.
Photobucket


Buy this bracelet here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/lahalldesigns?ref=seller_info


Photobucket
Photobucket

Buy these bracelets here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/beadnurse?ref=seller_info Pin It

No comments: