Wedding Season

Wedding Season seems to be upon once again, much to the disappointment of my husband. My husband is not a big fan of attending weddings, and we have quiet a few this summer, four in fact... four weekends in a row. Each year he goes through our list of friends, and trys to determine how many more weddings we are going to have to attend. The numbers are greatly decreasing, but there are still a few on the list. I decided to make the gifts for the weddings this year, one because I love making things, and two I thought the lower price tag might soften the blow of the weddings for my husband.

Today I began wrapping the presents and am hoping to make cards this evening or sometime tomorrow before we head off to Maine, and begin the wedding fun! I enjoy the weddings, just wish that my date did too!

Photobucket

Photobucket Pin It

No comments: