Prom Night

I still have my dresses from high school homecoming and prom, they just hang in my closet and I never wear them. I'm not sure why I still have them, but oh well. There is one from my junior prom that I really like, and think that I might wear if I shorten it.

Photobucket
Peca thinks that she is a fashion model. She always strikes a pose when the camera comes out and she gets to put on some accessories.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's Peca beside the dress that I"m working on shortening, there was a layer of black tulle under the dress that I had to shorten, so Peca got to wear that as well.

Photobucket

Photobucket   I must admit, I do really love my dog, but she does tend to act like she is a little bit full of herself, if you haven't noticed.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. I'd love to see photos of your pet! Send them my way, amberkane1314@hotmail.com Pin It

No comments: