I hope everyone had a great  week and is basking in this wonderful warm weather. Yesterday my husband and I went to watch a bike race, I love watching bike races, but must admit I always feel like a slacker. Go to a bike race and suddenly you are surrounded by extremely in shape people, so anyway I was inspired to go for a bike ride when we returned home. I only rode for an hour, but it was some good exercise before going out to eat at the Pizza Grill.

PhotobucketBetween work and my bike rides I'm desperatly trying to get back into my studio and finish some projects and start new ones. I"m hoping to have new photos of my work soon. Well today I wanted to share some wonderful sites that I like to visit for ideas and inspiration. http://craftgawker.com/ , craftgawker is a place where people show what they have been making, when you click on the photo it takes you to site that often gives you wonderful instructions on how to make the piece.

PhotobucketAnd even though I'm married and never want to plan another wedding I love looking at this site, http://weddinggawker.com/ . Pin It

No comments: