Weekend Adventure

Photobucket

Since I was in third grade every April my fathers work goes on a canoe trip to the Pennsylvania Grand Canoe. This trip normally was father's with their kids, and is a weekend that I look forward to every year. As my brother and I have gotten older our group has grown, as I am now married, and many of our friends come along as well.

Photobucket
Due to lack of rain, there was not enough water to canoe this year, so we decided to take a long hike instead.
Photobucket

It was a perfect day to go hiking, great sunshine, and wonderful lighting to take photos. I have noticed however, that I normally end up being the photographer on most trips, and therefore have no photos of myself.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

boys will be boys... Dave and Dan are bothers and always doing something to eachother. While we stopped by a stream the two began throwing sticks at one another. The rules for the game where that they were not allowed to throw sticks and larger than their index finger, however, as the pictures show, this rule didn't last very long, and soon they were throwing trees.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket Pin It

No comments: