Kjoo

I hate to admit it, but I must, my Easter break has ended and I must return to work today. I do love my job, but there is something so wonderful about waking up to sunshine and knowing that I am free to do what I want all day, which normally means make things. I just finished sewing curtains for one of the rooms in our house, however I still have many house projects still on my list to complete, and would like to get some more table runners made. Somehow, not much weaving as happened lately, and I must get back in there and complete some more pieces to share with everyone.

I love the necklace, of course, I love almost anything related to textiles. The colors and great and what wonderful craftsmanship, check out kjoo's shop for more great accessories. http://www.etsy.com/shop/kjoo

Photobucket Pin It

No comments: