Studio Projects

I've been spending a lot of time in my studio lately and wanted to share with you some of my recent projects. The scarf is a work in progress, and I'm not totally sure whater I'm going with it, but I"m having fun making it. This piece began because as I was sewing the design, the scarf get caught in my sewing machine and tore a part. I hate wasting things so I began to think about what I could do, so that I could still use the woven piece. Right now I am working with felt that I made and adding a new design on top of the piece.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My brother is getting married this summer and I am helping with some of the decorations. I am making these pompoms for the reception. As I get them finished  have been hanging them from the ceiling in my stuido and I just love it!

Photobucket Pin It

1 comment:

Fern said...

LOVE the scarf & super LOVE the pompoms.... yes, they'd be beautiful for a wedding, but I think they'd also be beautiful in a little girl's bedroom for decor :) So precious & chic! Great job.