brown crochet scarf


brown crochet scarf
Originally uploaded by Amber Kane
This weekend I took a break from the loom and spent most of my time crocheting. It was wonderful, I curled up on our lovely red couch, watched a movie, and supervised as the dog and kitten tried to both lay claim to being the ruler of the house. ( that didn't go very well) While crocheting I was bundled in one of my scarves and a blanket that I wove, my husband believes in keeping the temperature of our home, just slightly above the temperature outdoors, and as it was snowing this weekend, it was pretty cold. Perhaps this is why I have developed such a love for making items that keep you warm.

I have begun making a new design of scarves. this scarf is crocheted and then felted. The scarf was made from brown pencil roving. These scarves are so much fun to make, I do not follow patterns, as things never turn out well when I attempt to follow instructions. You can find this scarf in my etsy shop this evening, it is $25.00. Check in tomorrow to see the green on that I just died this morning before coming to work.
Pin It

No comments: