weekend

I had a wonderful restful weekend, and spent a lot of time in my stuido. After work today, I am taking two scarves to Messiah for a show in December and taking all of the rest to the Orris House Bed and Breakfast. The owner is hosting a wonderful three day show over the Thanksgiving Holiday. I am looking forward to a two day week of work, the rest of the week will be spend in my studio and spent with family and friends. I have one more show to prepare work for this week. This coming Saturday I will be doing an artist in action presentation at the Village Artisans Gallery located in Boiling Springs. I will talk about my process as well as demonstrate the altering technique I use to create the flair on my scarves. My work along with many other wonderful artist work will be for sale. Pin It

No comments: