Photobucket Wonderful weekend. I spent most of my weekend in my studio, watching Ally McBeal, drinking coffee with a puring kitten perched on my lap. Vello, the kitten, intently watched each pass of the shuttle, and somehow managed to restrain herself from attacking the flying threads. There are few things that bring me more joy and pleassure than sitting behind my loom, or just being in my studio. This morning I got up at 4:30 so that I could spend some time weaving, before I had to leave the loom behind and head to work. Although I love my job, leaving my perfect place was a hard seperation this morning. Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can definitely relate!

customdesigns4ubynan said...

Sometimes I must force myself out of my apartment, too, especially when a purring cat is sitting next to me. But someone has to bring home the bacon, and if not me, then it doesn't get done.