Studio Space

Photobucket If you were to speak with anyone who knows me, they would quickly tell you that I am not the neatest person in the world. My studio tends to look like I took a bag of yarn and just threw it into the air. Well I finally decided that it was time to break down and clean up the place. I spent a whole evening after work, putting things away, dusting, and rearranging. It was amazing to be in a working space that I could freely move around in, without stepping on something. Now the question is how long will I be able to keep it looking this way. Pin It

3 comments:

Almost Precious said...

You did a wonderful job of putting things in order...wish I could get my space cleared up and organized, well maybe tomorrow...yeah right, LOL!
I think most artists tend to be, well let's say, a little less than tidy. I chalk it up to just having so many creative ideas constantly popping into our heads that we can't take the time to put everything away from our last project, before we dive into the next one. Well, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. :D
Your handcrafted scarves are fabulous! And so is your jewelry, btw I have a small bead and Jewelry supplies shop on Etsy that you might like to check out, don't have a whole lot listed yet, but little by little...http://www.AlmostPrecious.etsy.com.

fabricatedends said...

Yes, I agree most artist do tend to be a bit messy. I am doing a talk about my work next week and they wanted photos of my work space... that spurred me to do a bit of cleaning, I didn't want to photograph what I mess I really am.

Good luck with your jewelry sales, your work is great.

Knotted Nest said...

I just love seeing artists' studios. Not sure why, but I never tire of it! Nice Blog!